Chew On This
Rush was on welfare for some time even though he spoke against welfare and welfare recipients on his shows.
He divorced three women even though he lamented the infidelity of Clinton.
He weighs in at a whooping, slovenly 350lb even though he talked about the lack of self discipline of others.
Rush and his right wing lunitics hate American Freedoms. They hate progression. They hate critical thinking. They wiil be exposed for the liars they really are. Time to shut up these morons for good. THIS IS WAR!
"We don't retract anything we do here because we never lie and make things up on this program"
- Limbaugh falsely claimed Reid and other Democrats "do not show publicly" with VoteVets representatives
Tuesday, October 9, 2007 2:04PM
- Limbaugh broadcast "spoof ad" that included allegation of rape against Bill Clinton
Friday, October 5, 2007 8:13PM
- Limbaugh on wounded Iraq vet: "I didn't call this guy a suicide bomber"
Thursday, October 4, 2007 4:25PM
- From cleavage to "cackle"? Media find new focus in coverage of Hillary Clinton
Wednesday, October 3, 2007 9:29PM
- Limbaugh offering inconsistent explanations for "phony soldiers" comment
Wednesday, October 3, 2007 2:34PM
- Limbaugh: VoteVets lied to soldier in ad, "strapp[ed] those lies to his belt," then sent him out "to walk into as many people" as he can
Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:40PM
- Limbaugh's AFN audience has heard only misrepresentations of his "phony soldiers" comment on his show
Monday, October 1, 2007 8:32PM
- AP misrepresented context of Limbaugh "phony soldiers" comment
Saturday, September 29, 2007 2:40PM
- Like radio show, transcript on RushLimbaugh.com selectively edits his "phony soldiers" comments
Friday, September 28, 2007 6:30PM
- Limbaugh expands group of "phony soldiers" to include Vietnam veteran Murtha
Friday, September 28, 2007 5:48PM
- Limbaugh falsely recasts "phony soldiers" smear
Friday, September 28, 2007 4:47PM
- Limbaugh selectively edited "phony soldiers" clip, claimed it was "the entire transcript"
Friday, September 28, 2007 4:40PM
- Limbaugh previously called Vietnam veteran Kerry "a fraud," "a total phony"
Friday, September 28, 2007 12:19PM
- Limbaugh: Service members who support U.S. withdrawal are "phony soldiers"
Thursday, September 27, 2007 1:24PM
- MSNBC asks about "GOP hypocrisy?" in denunciations of MoveOn but silence on Limbaugh's "Senator Betrayus" comments
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:51PM
More RUSH LIES over the years ....
Mark P. Mays, president of Clear Channel, the parent company of Limbaugh's broadcast, on Tuesday responded to a letter signed by 41 Democrats that called on the network "to publicly repudiate" comments made by Limbaugh "that call into question" the service and sacrifice of troops who oppose the war in Iraq.
Click Here to Read the Letter from Clear Channel (.PDF)
"Mr. Limbaugh's comments have stirred a lot of emotion, and I have carefully read the transcript in question," Mays wrote. "Given Mr. Limbaugh's history of support for our soldiers, it would be unfair for me to assume his statements were intended to personally indict combat soldiers simply because they didn't share his own beliefs regarding the war in Iraq.
CONTACT CLEAR CHANNEL - DEMAND RUSH OFF THE AIR:
200 East Basse Road
San Antonio, TX 78209
Communications / Media Relations:
Clear Channel Website:
Blast the NAZI off the air!
The Rush Limbaugh Show
The Rush Limbaugh Show
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Create a Free Website